Welcome to my blog, Whats this about then?

This is a place where I will be posting all sorts of things not just things relating to Derby and Derbyshire. On here you will find details of any videos I’ve made of things in Derby and also Time-lapse, stop motion animation, Tutorials etc. If I find some useful software for PC or iPhone then I will feature it here.I’m sure that there will be something of interest to someone on my many posts.Please leave comments on any posts if you like them.
Don’t forget if you are new to my blog and would like to read through the previous posts then see the Blog Archive section on the left side of this page.
Also there is a Search box at the top left of the page if you are looking for something but cant remember where it was. I am a trustee member of "Friends of Friar Gate bridge", aiming to get this bridge restored.

Wednesday 4 August 2010

o2 surprises, Have YOU ever won anything in the hook a duck game on pay as you go or are they unobtainable?

If you are on a o2 Pay as you go phone then you will be familiar with the "Hook a Duck" game known as o2 surprises. When you top up your phone with £10 or more they send you a text message with a special code that you type in to the o2 suprises website and it gives you two chances (three chances for £15 top up) to try and win a prize. BUT without fail the prizes you win are never anything like the ones it taunts you with at the top. Never won a Plasma Television, have you?

o2 Surprises website.

As you can see her in my example.

About to try and catch myself a good prize in the o2 Surprises game.



After my three goes I have won nothing of any use at all !


I am on o2 unlimited yet I often seem to win free text messeging or somthing as pointless.




If you play the damn Hook a duck game then have you ever won anything of use or are the good prizes unobtainable?. Post a reply if you have won a good prize.

Andy

3 comments:

  1. THEIR TAKING THE PISS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I HAVE BEEN A O2 CUSTOMER 4 YEARS & HAVE NEVER WIN ANYTHING BUT FREE TXT & KIDS MEALS SO I DONT THINK THEY ARE TAKING PISS, AND I GET UNLIMITED TXT 2

    ReplyDelete
  3. trying 2 get my suprise but finding it 2 hard 2 do

    ReplyDelete