Welcome to my blog, Whats this about then?

This is a place where I will be posting all sorts of things not just things relating to Derby and Derbyshire. On here you will find details of any videos I’ve made of things in Derby and also Time-lapse, stop motion animation, Tutorials etc. If I find some useful software for PC or iPhone then I will feature it here.I’m sure that there will be something of interest to someone on my many posts.Please leave comments on any posts if you like them.
Don’t forget if you are new to my blog and would like to read through the previous posts then see the Blog Archive section on the left side of this page.
Also there is a Search box at the top left of the page if you are looking for something but cant remember where it was. I am a trustee member of "Friends of Friar Gate bridge", aiming to get this bridge restored.

Monday 19 December 2011

Video of 2011 Sheffield Christmas lights with night time views of Peace Gardens and Railway Station waterfall.

Here is a video I shot on Thursday/Friday night in Sheffield of the 2011 Christmas lights, I have also included
lots of night time footage of the Sheffield Peace Gardens and the Railway Station water feature.



We were in Sheffield to see two 80s bands, Adam Ant on 15th and Go West on the 16th, both at the Sheffield o2 Academy. Both gigs were great.

Here are some videos of the Adam Ant gig in Sheffield on Thursday 15th December 2011:

Ants Invasion.
Stand and Deliver.
Puss 'n Boots.
Kings of the wild frontier.
Vince Taylor.
Ant Music.
Red Scab.
Physical (You're So).

Here are some videos of the Go West gig in Sheffield on Friday 16th December 2011:
The Tracks Of My Tears.
Love the way you lie.
Faithful.
Black and Gold.
Bright lights bigger city (cover).

The cheapest train ticket from Derby to Sheffield is with a Derbyshire Wayfarer, this costs £8.90 and that's unlimited travel on train and bus all day! This ticket can not be put in the barrier machine at Derby so you have to goto the wide barrier entrance to get the guard to let you through, remember to keep the ticket.

Happy Christmas
Andy
www.derbyphotos.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment