Welcome to my blog, Whats this about then?

This is a place where I will be posting all sorts of things not just things relating to Derby and Derbyshire. On here you will find details of any videos I’ve made of things in Derby and also Time-lapse, stop motion animation, Tutorials etc. If I find some useful software for PC or iPhone then I will feature it here.I’m sure that there will be something of interest to someone on my many posts.Please leave comments on any posts if you like them.
Don’t forget if you are new to my blog and would like to read through the previous posts then see the Blog Archive section on the left side of this page.
Also there is a Search box at the top left of the page if you are looking for something but cant remember where it was. I am a trustee member of "Friends of Friar Gate bridge", aiming to get this bridge restored.

Sunday 26 February 2012

Time-lapse video of car journey from Derby to Ashbourne to see Shrovetide Football, Tues 21st Feb 2012.

Here is a time-lapse video of the car jouney I took from Derby to Ashbourne to see the Shrovetide football on Tuesday 21st February 2012.
The journey starts at 1pm on Station Road, Mickleover, Derby and ends at 1.24pm in the Town of Ashbourne.
The journey is made from 976 individual photographs taken on a hardware-modified Canon Ixus 430 camera.
These have been streamed into a video sequence so it looks like a normal video but speeded up.
Best viewed in "Full screen" mode by clicking the icon bottom/right and at 720p or 1080p if you have good hardware.

At the end of the video you can select one of the set of four videos of the actual shrovetide football to watch by clicking on them.


My time-lapse video :


Or use the link here to watch it : Time-lapse car journey from Derby to Ashbourne Feb 21st 2012.
If its too fast for you then try my other slower version of the time-lapse.

Points of interest
0:00 Station Road, Mickleover
0:18 Right onto Radbourne Lane
0:27 Left onto the A52
1:17 Ashboune Town.


The wicked music I have used in my video is :
F-777 - Flying 'n' Stuff
www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/469175
Used under creative commons license CC BY-NC-SA 3.0

Hope you enjoy the ride.
Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment