Welcome to my blog, Whats this about then?

This is a place where I will be posting all sorts of things not just things relating to Derby and Derbyshire. On here you will find details of any videos I’ve made of things in Derby and also Time-lapse, stop motion animation, Tutorials etc. If I find some useful software for PC or iPhone then I will feature it here.I’m sure that there will be something of interest to someone on my many posts.Please leave comments on any posts if you like them.
Don’t forget if you are new to my blog and would like to read through the previous posts then see the Blog Archive section on the left side of this page.
Also there is a Search box at the top left of the page if you are looking for something but cant remember where it was. I am a trustee member of "Friends of Friar Gate bridge", aiming to get this bridge restored.

Saturday 24 November 2012

John Lewis Christmas Advert 2012, The snowman buys gloves for the snowwoman.

Just over ten years ago I created a web page for My Favourite UK Television Adverts. This was extreamly popular but in recent years now everyone has broadband and we have YouTube I have decided to start updating my UK TV Adverts page again. The main reason for this is that there have been some really good telly adverts in recent years and there not on my adverts page.

One which I keep seeing at the moment is the John Lewis Christmas Advert featuring the snowman that goes on a long difficult journey to the city to buy a present for the snowwoman.

The music used is awsome, I don't normally like covers but Gabrielle Aplin's version of the classic Frankie goes to hollywood's song "Power of love" is very good and fits the little story really well.

If you have not seen this tv advert before then watch it now by clicking on the snowman :

Click here to watch this great tv advert now.
or clicking this link :
 John Lewis Christmas Advert 2012 with the snowman and snowwoman.

I guess the snowman must have been shoplifting to get these gloves as its not got any pockets for money or a wallet, I guess it could have had one of those contactless credit cards that you just swipe hidden in its snowy body ! Just enjoy the advert lol!

Music used in this advert :


2011 John Lewis Advert - Boy who can't wait for Christmas day
Last Christmas John Lewis also had a great advert with a nice twist at the end of the advert.

If you have not seen this tv advert before then watch it now by clicking on the image here :

Click here to watch this great tv advert now.
or clicking this link :
 John Lewis Christmas Advert 2011 - Boy who can't wait for Christmas day..


Thanks
Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment