Welcome to my blog, Whats this about then?

This is a place where I will be posting all sorts of things not just things relating to Derby and Derbyshire. On here you will find details of any videos I’ve made of things in Derby and also Time-lapse, stop motion animation, Tutorials etc. If I find some useful software for PC or iPhone then I will feature it here.I’m sure that there will be something of interest to someone on my many posts.Please leave comments on any posts if you like them.
Don’t forget if you are new to my blog and would like to read through the previous posts then see the Blog Archive section on the left side of this page.
Also there is a Search box at the top left of the page if you are looking for something but cant remember where it was. I am a trustee member of "Friends of Friar Gate bridge", aiming to get this bridge restored.

Friday 14 June 2013

Have your photograph taken as Harry Potter at Platform 9 3/4 in Kings Cross Station, London.

Just when I'd thought I'd seen the last of Harry Potter references after going to the opening of the bridge I found this going on in King's Cross Railway Station. I've not been to King's Cross Railway Station for a couple of years so have not seen this before.
At the far end of the station there is a Harry Potter Shop and right next to this is Platform 9 3/4 where you can have your photograph taken in a way that makes it look like you are flying through the wall. They even lend you a Harry Potter scarf and flick it up at the right moment.



It would appear that Warwick Davis (Professor Flitwick, Griphook the Goblin) opened the Harry Potter shop at Platform 9 3/4, King's Cross station on Friday 14th December 2012

Video of people trying to enter Platform 9 3/4 :


I wonder if they have insurance just in case someone manages to go through :)

Have you tried this? what are the results like?

Are you the two people that were having their photograph taken in my video?
This was filmed on Tuesday 11th June 2013 at 18:33

Follow me on Twitter : https://twitter.com/AndySavage1969

Thanks
Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment