Welcome to my blog, Whats this about then?

This is a place where I will be posting all sorts of things not just things relating to Derby and Derbyshire. On here you will find details of any videos I’ve made of things in Derby and also Time-lapse, stop motion animation, Tutorials etc. If I find some useful software for PC or iPhone then I will feature it here.I’m sure that there will be something of interest to someone on my many posts.Please leave comments on any posts if you like them.
Don’t forget if you are new to my blog and would like to read through the previous posts then see the Blog Archive section on the left side of this page.
Also there is a Search box at the top left of the page if you are looking for something but cant remember where it was. I am a trustee member of "Friends of Friar Gate bridge", aiming to get this bridge restored.

Thursday 18 February 2016

My video Hyperlapse tour around the 2016 Derby Beer Festival NWAF

Here is a Hyperlapse video tour I did at the 2016 National Winter Ales Festival at Derby Roundhouse. I start in the main hall and end in the Carriage room.

The 2016 National Winter Ales Festival is being held at the historic Derby Roundhouse, running from Wednesday 17th to Saturday 20th February. This beer festival was formally known as the Derby Winter Beer Festival but is now the home of the NWAF which used to take place in Manchester. The 2016 NWAF is the last time it will take place in Derby, the new host city for 2017 will be Norwich, So make the most of this years Derby beer festival !


Or click this link : Hyperlapse video tour of the 2016 National Winter Ales Festival in Derby.

Thanks
Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment