Welcome to my blog, Whats this about then?

This is a place where I will be posting all sorts of things not just things relating to Derby and Derbyshire. On here you will find details of any videos I’ve made of things in Derby and also Time-lapse, stop motion animation, Tutorials etc. If I find some useful software for PC or iPhone then I will feature it here.I’m sure that there will be something of interest to someone on my many posts.Please leave comments on any posts if you like them.
Don’t forget if you are new to my blog and would like to read through the previous posts then see the Blog Archive section on the left side of this page.
Also there is a Search box at the top left of the page if you are looking for something but cant remember where it was. I am a trustee member of "Friends of Friar Gate bridge", aiming to get this bridge restored.

Tuesday 9 February 2016

Ashbourne Football - View the Clifton and Sturston Goals in 360 degrees !

I have created two unique 360 photographs for Ashbourne Football, These allow you to see what its like to stand in front of the goals. These goals are 3 miles apart!
During the Shrovetide football game the area around these goals would be total chaos and very muddy so I thought it would be great to capture the goals when there were more peaceful.
These are high resolution photographs so may take a while to load if your broadband is slow. you can make them fullscreen using the control icons at the bottom.
For full details on Ashbourne Shrovetide Football.

Use the mouse to drag the view around...
Clifton Goal, Ashbourne Football 360 degree V.R. Photograph.

Download Adobe Flash to display this panorama.

If you would prefer to open this 360 view in a new webpage then use my link here :
Clifton Goal in 360 degrees.


Use the mouse to drag the view around...
Sturston Goal, Ashbourne Football 360 degree V.R. Photograph.

Download Adobe Flash to display this panorama.

If you would prefer to open this 360 view in a new webpage then use my link here :
Sturston Goal in 360 degrees.

Thanks
Andy


No comments:

Post a Comment