Welcome to my blog, Whats this about then?

This is a place where I will be posting all sorts of things not just things relating to Derby and Derbyshire. On here you will find details of any videos I’ve made of things in Derby and also Time-lapse, stop motion animation, Tutorials etc. If I find some useful software for PC or iPhone then I will feature it here.I’m sure that there will be something of interest to someone on my many posts.Please leave comments on any posts if you like them.
Don’t forget if you are new to my blog and would like to read through the previous posts then see the Blog Archive section on the left side of this page.
Also there is a Search box at the top left of the page if you are looking for something but cant remember where it was. I am a trustee member of "Friends of Friar Gate bridge", aiming to get this bridge restored.

Monday 14 March 2016

Belper Farmers Market, 2nd Saturday of every month. Get some lovely local produce!

Belper Farmers' Market takes place on the second Saturday of every month. The market runs from 8:30am to 1pm on Belper Market Place, Belper, Derbyshire.

Here is a Google Streetview 360 I created of it :

Belper Farmers Market:



Or click this link : Belper Farmers Market 360 degree view.



Here is another Google Streetview 360 I created :

Or click the link : Belper Farmers Market.

Dates in 2016 for the Belper Farmers Market.
Saturday 9th April
Saturday 14th May
Saturday 11th June
Saturday 9th July
Saturday 13th August
Saturday 10th September
Saturday 8th October
Saturday 12th November
Saturday 10th December

Belper Market Place is located at the very top of King Street where it meets the A609.
There is a FREE car park right next to the Market Place, its called "The Coppice", its not obvious. You get to it by driving onto the Market Place and turning to the right, you will see the entrance down the left side of Monki do. When leaving you exit between the Cross Keys and the black Swan pub.


Map showing location of Belper Farmers Market:

View Belper Farmers Market. in a larger map



Thanks
Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment