Welcome to my blog, Whats this about then?

This is a place where I will be posting all sorts of things not just things relating to Derby and Derbyshire. On here you will find details of any videos I’ve made of things in Derby and also Time-lapse, stop motion animation, Tutorials etc. If I find some useful software for PC or iPhone then I will feature it here.I’m sure that there will be something of interest to someone on my many posts.Please leave comments on any posts if you like them.
Don’t forget if you are new to my blog and would like to read through the previous posts then see the Blog Archive section on the left side of this page.
Also there is a Search box at the top left of the page if you are looking for something but cant remember where it was. I am a trustee member of "Friends of Friar Gate bridge", aiming to get this bridge restored.

Saturday 18 June 2016

Quarndon Telephone Book Exchange box - My 360 view INSIDE !

I'm always striving to do unique Google Streetview 360's, Here is one I did today which I have been meaning to do for a while. In the Derbyshire Village of Quarndon (thats near Allestree) there is an old British red phone box which was converted into a book exchange, Quarndon Telephone Book Exchange box was opened in January 2014. The box is located on Church Road at the top where the village hall is located, you can't miss it.

The moto here is "Borrow a book! Donate a book!"

My Google streetview 360 inside the Quarndon Telephone Book Exchange box, Drag the view around like a normal streetview 360 :


Or use this link here :
Quarndon Telephone Book Exchange box360 view


Contributions are always welcome: just find your book - or books - a temporary home on a shelf. They don’t have to be in perfect condition, but they should be clean and complete.
If you’d like to donate a quantity of books, or make a comment, please contact Mrs Laura Storey, the Parish Clerk, on 07941 052009, or e-mail her on: books@quarndon.parishcouncil.net

Hope you enjoyed this unusual local 360.

Thanks
Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment