Welcome to my blog, Whats this about then?

This is a place where I will be posting all sorts of things not just things relating to Derby and Derbyshire. On here you will find details of any videos I’ve made of things in Derby and also Time-lapse, stop motion animation, Tutorials etc. If I find some useful software for PC or iPhone then I will feature it here.I’m sure that there will be something of interest to someone on my many posts.Please leave comments on any posts if you like them.
Don’t forget if you are new to my blog and would like to read through the previous posts then see the Blog Archive section on the left side of this page.
Also there is a Search box at the top left of the page if you are looking for something but cant remember where it was. I am a trustee member of "Friends of Friar Gate bridge", aiming to get this bridge restored.

Saturday 4 June 2016

Stockport Beer and Cider Festival 2016 - 360 views around the festival.

Today is the last day of the 2016 Stockport Beer and Cider Festival which is held at Stockport County Footbal Club, Edgeley Park, Hardcastle Rd, Stockport, Cheshire SK3 9DD.

This year I offered to take some 360 degree photographs for Google Streetview to help the festival. I took them before the general public were allowed in on the Thursday and some at other points as well. One of the unique things about this beer festival is that because it takes place in a football stadium there are hundreds of seats to choose from.

For more info on this beer festival see their website : www.stockportfestival.org.uk

These are interactive 360 degree photograph that you control by dragging the view point with the mouse or with your finger on a smartphone/Tablet exactly the same as you do with any Google Streetview image.

Here are some of my 360 views at Stockport Beer Festival:





A view of the festival seating plenty of places to sit !
Another view of the seating area:

A view of the Cider bar :

Another view of the Cider bar :

A view of the beers :






World Beers bar :







Thanks
Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment