Welcome to my blog, Whats this about then?

This is a place where I will be posting all sorts of things not just things relating to Derby and Derbyshire. On here you will find details of any videos I’ve made of things in Derby and also Time-lapse, stop motion animation, Tutorials etc. If I find some useful software for PC or iPhone then I will feature it here.I’m sure that there will be something of interest to someone on my many posts.Please leave comments on any posts if you like them.
Don’t forget if you are new to my blog and would like to read through the previous posts then see the Blog Archive section on the left side of this page.
Also there is a Search box at the top left of the page if you are looking for something but cant remember where it was. I am a trustee member of "Friends of Friar Gate bridge", aiming to get this bridge restored.

Sunday 17 July 2016

My Google Streetview 360's have had one million views ! Have you seen them?

Regular followers of my work will know that I have always liked to create 360 degree photographs, I have been doing this for over 12 years now and as technology has moved on I have embraced it. I now contribute my work to Google Streetview for future generations to look at.

As of today I have 438 streetview 360's live on Google Maps, and they have now had over one Million views, helping people around the world see my world as though they were there !

Here is my most popular of contribution to Google Streetview with over 96,973 views so far !


Or click this link : Uttoxeter Road Cemetery.

I have contributed lots of ones in Derby and Derbyshire, some unusual ones such as the Smiths clock in front of the Council House :





A view from inside a Cable car at Matlock Bath while it was over the A6  :




The view you get from the middle of the Stepping Stones at Dovedale :



I have captured the grandness of the Marble Hall at Kedleston Hall :





The wonderful interior of the Parish church of St Wystan in Repton :






Thanks
Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment